We believe the school is an extension of the Christian home, and as a Christian school, our goal is to glorify Jesus Christ in all areas. We feel that the home, church, and school need to work together as a team. Therefore, at Immanuel Christian Schools, we require at least one parent to be a professing Christian who regularly attends a Christian church.
We believe that our children are fearfully and wonderfully made. They are God’s gifts to us. One of the most important contributions that we can make in our children’s lives is to provide them with an education that recognizes the fundamental connection between faith and learning. We strive to do this for all of our students regardless of abilities and needs.
Contact the school principal.
Elementary Campus (Early Education to Grade 5)
Mr. Jason Visser - (403) 317-7860
Secondary School Campus (Grade 6 to 12)
Mr. Rob vanSpronsen - (403) 328-4783
Registration for Kindergarten to Grade 12 opens January 14, 2019; Early Education enrollment starts January 21, 2019 for continuing EEP students, and February 4, 2019 for new students.
You are welcome to take a tour, ideally while in session, by simply calling the school and arranging a meeting. You will be able to tour the school, and meet the principal and staff.
If you are interesting in enrolling, please pick up an Enrollment Information Package from the school offices or download them below:
For NEW families:
- Download a copy of the Society Membership Registration (For new families)
- Download a copy of the Pastor Form
- Download a copy of the Spiritual Life Form
- Review our Vision and Mission
For families enrolling a child(ren) in Early Education or Kindergarten or Grades 1-12 who already have a child(ren) at ICS:
- Download a copy of the EEP Kindergarten Registration (For families with older children already enrolled at ICS)
- Download a copy of the Grades 1-12 Registration (For families with a child or children already enrolled at ICS)
2018/2019 School Fee Information
- School Fee (Grade 1-12) - $4,000 (includes Society Membership fee)
- Bus Transportation - $2,000
- Kindergarten - no school fee, only Society Membership fee (see below).
- Early Education Program - program fees as well as Society Membership fee (see below)
All new families that are entering their oldest child in Early Education or Kindergarten will be required to pay the Society Membership Fee of $400.00 per year. To learn more about the annual membership fee, click here.
Submit a completed Enrollment Package to the school - front office or directly to the campus principal.
An interview will be set up with two members of the school board members for first-time parents requesting enrollment. The decision to accept enrollment rests with the Board .
Note: When filling out a registration form for Kindergarten students, please be aware that Immanuel Christian Elementary School generally offers two different classes. One will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays (and some Fridays) while the other will be on Mondays and Wednesdays (and some Fridays). On the application form please indicate your preference. Preference for days will be given on a first applied - first served basis. If you have any other questions about Kindergarten registration, please contact the office at Immanuel Christian Elementary School at (403) 317-7860.
Those families who are accepted will be contacted by one of the board members.
The Society office will contact the family to arrange:
- School fee payment
- Bussing - if needed
After that, the school will contact the family to arrange the the following details:
- Homeroom assignment for each child in grades 1 to 9. Selection of Option courses for each child in grades 6 to 9.
- Course registration for each child in grades 10 to 12.
- Signing of various forms
- Privacy Information Form
- Course Registration Form (students in grades 10 to 12)
- Covenant Contract (students in grades 6 to 12)
- Acceptable Technology Usage Form (students in grades 6 to 12)
- Lethbridge School District No. 51 Registration Form