2019-2020 Registration Dates
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 opens January 14, 2019
- Continuing Early Education enrollment starts January 21, 2019
- New Early Education enrollment begins February 4, 2019
Get in touch with us! Contact the school principal to learn more about each campus or call the Society Office to learn more about admissions, Society membership and school fees.
- Elementary Campus (Early Education to Grade 5) - Mr. Jason Visser - (403) 317-7860
- Secondary School Campus (Grade 6 to 12) - Mr. Rob vanSpronsen - (403) 328-4783
- Society for Christian Education - Mr. Jason Ferrie - (403) 327-4223
You are welcome to take a tour, ideally while in session, by simply calling the school and arranging a meeting. You will be able to tour the school, and meet the principal and staff.
Fill out the paperwork! If you are ready to enroll, please pick up an Admissions Package from the school office or download forms below.
For a NEW family enrolling a student in Early Education, Kindergarten or Grades 1-12
- Society Membership Registration Form - print one per family, fill and return with package to Society Office
- Spiritual Life Form - print one per family, fill and return with package to Society Office
- Pastor Form - one per family, print or email to your Pastor, return with package to Society Office
- SCESA Consent for Commercial Electronic Messages - print one per family, fill and return to Society Office
- Review our Vision and Mission
We believe the school is an extension of the Christian home, and as a Christian school, our goal is to glorify Jesus Christ in all areas. We feel that the home, church, and school need to work together as a team. Therefore, at Immanuel Christian Schools, we require at least one parent to be a professing Christian who regularly attends a Christian church.
For a CURRENT family enrolling a new student in Early Education, Kindergarten or Grades 1-12
- Current ICS Family New Student - print one per family, return to school
2019/2020 School Fee Information
- School Fee (Grade 1-12) - $4,000 (includes Society Membership fee)
- Bus Transportation - $2,000
- Kindergarten - no school fee, only Society Membership fee (see below).
- Early Education Program - program fees as well as Society Membership fee (see below)
All new families that are entering their oldest child in Early Education or Kindergarten will be required to pay the Society Membership Fee of $400.00 per year. To learn more about the annual membership fee, click here.
Note: When filling out a registration form for Kindergarten students, please be aware that Immanuel Christian Elementary School generally offers two different classes. One will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays (and some Fridays) while the other will be on Mondays and Wednesdays (and some Fridays). On the application form please indicate your preference. Preference for days will be given on a first applied - first served basis. If you have any other questions about Kindergarten registration, please contact the office at Immanuel Christian Elementary School at (403) 317-7860.
If you are a new family, please submit your completed Admissions Package to the Society Office located at Immanuel Christian Secondary School, 802 - 6 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB.
If you are a current family enrolling a new student, please submit your form to the school office.
An interview will be set up with two members of the Society Board for first-time parents requesting enrollment. The decision to accept enrollment rests with the Board.
Those families who are accepted will be contacted by one of the Board members.
The Society office will contact the family to arrange:
- School fee payment
- Bussing - if requested
After that, the school will contact the family to arrange the following details:
- Kindergarten classes and staggered entry dates.
- Homeroom assignment for each child in grades 1 to 9. Selection of Option courses for each child in grades 6 to 9.
- Course registration for each child in grades 10 to 12.
- Signing of various forms
- Privacy Information Form
- Course Registration Form (students in grades 10 to 12)
- Covenant Contract (students in grades 6 to 12)
- Acceptable Technology Usage Form (students in grades 6 to 12)
- Lethbridge School District No. 51 Registration Form